IFDA names Koskiniemi president
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/12/2001 12:00:00 AM
WASHINGTON -Peggy Koskiniemi, manager of the multi-line Donghia showroom in Dallas, has been named president of the International Furnishings and Design Association. Koskiniemi will head the 53-year-old, 2,000-member organization for the year 2001.
Serving with her as president-elect is Kathleen Saterbak, a Minneapolis-based interior designer. Two new directors-at-large have been elected. Richard Hammar, director of product development, Hinkley Lighting, Cleveland, OH. Vickee Enteen, director of public relations, Stroheim and Romann, NY.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...