Dan River hires juvenile svp, sales and marketing
-- Home Textiles Today, 10/21/2004 12:10:00 PM
NEW YORK — Steve Tucker has joined Dan River as senior vice president of sales and marketing for the Home Fashions for Kids division.
He will be based in theAtlantaoffice and responsible for sales, marketing, licensing and product development for the juvenile business segment. He reports to Dan Hammer.Prior to joining Dan River, Tucker was vice president of international sales and marketing for Wild Planet Toys, responsible for sales, marketing and product development of the product line.He has spent his career marketing and licensing products for children in both the toy and sporting goods industries. Tucker's work experience includes positions at Playmate Toys, Hasbro Toys, Mattel Toys and Brunswick Sporting Goods.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...