Shanghai Textile Center On The Move
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/1/2010 12:00:00 AM
Shanghai International Home Textile Center (HTIP) has now signed up more than 100 global textiles companies and is planning to create a platform that will connect suppliers with designers and purchasing.
Initiatives will include education and training, brand representation, intellectual property protection and international cultural exchange programs.
Part of the Chinese government's investments in the economic center of Shanghai, the facility covers nearly 40,000 square meters. It is 15 minutes to the Bund as well as three major subway lines and 40 minutes to the Pundong International and Hongqiao airports.
The center also has branded boutique stores for home textiles as well as a home textiles exhibition plaza.
Among the tenants that have signed on thus far are Loftex, Sunvim, the China Home Textile Society, the Canadian Textile Center and the Shanghai Intellectual Property Protect Service Center.
We would love your feedback!
- Mar 1, 2010
- Aug 1, 2012
- Jan 31, 2012
- Nov 25, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...