Quilt importer picks show director
Victorian Heart to expand show activities.
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/8/2001 12:00:00 AM
BRANSON, MO -Dale Tokvam has joined Victorian Heart Company Inc., based here, as director of trade show operations. Victorian Heart is a leading importer of quilts, throws and accessories from India and China.
"We have decided to greatly expand our show marketing activities in fiscal 2001, and Dale is a welcome and experienced addition to our company roster," said Ken Kline, president and ceo. "With more than 90 trade shows scheduled for the year, including those VHC attends and those where we have showroom representation agreements, I expect a productive and exciting first year for Dale."
Tokvam comes to Victorian Heart from the research department of Bass Pro Shops Inc., a retail catalog operation based in Springfield, MO.
Prior to Bass Pro Shops, he managed trade show operations for US Dent Tools of Olathe, KS.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...