McNeil, Ostro join Beacon Looms
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/4/2005 1:02:00 PM
TEANECK , N.J. — Beacon Looms has hired Sandy McNeil as vice president of merchandising and added Lynn Ostro to the product design group.
McNeil spent nine years at Hollander Home Fashions, resigning in January 2004 as president of the fashion bedding division.
She spent the past year as the managing director of Hoffman at Home, the direct to retail start-up of Hoffman Mills. McNeil will report to Jonathan Sadinoff, executive vice president.
Ostro has served in design director positions at Guilford Home Fashions and at Hoffman Mills, and as vice president of design at Home Innovations.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...