JCPenney's Chinni to receive Paradigm award
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/2/2002 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
JCPenney's Charles Chinni will be honored with The Paradigm Award from The Home Fashion Products Association for his achievements and excellence in the innovative merchandising and marketing of home textiles.
Chinni, executive vp, home, fine jewelry and family footwear, JCPenney, will be presented with the award on Oct. 13 as part of the HFPA's HomeTex Design Awards ceremony at the Fashion Institute of Technology. Crandall Bowles, chairman and ceo of Springs Industries, will deliver the award.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...