Gilmartin new coo at Duckwall-Alco
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/24/2008 1:35:00 PM
Abilene, Kan. – Jane Gilmartin has joined Duckwall-Alco as executive vp and chief operating officer. In her new role, Gilmartin will be responsible for merchandising, marketing, supply chain management, and store layout and visual presentation.
Gilmartin’s 30 years in the industry include senior vice president and general merchandising manager of home for dd's Discounts, the Ross Stores concept targeting low-income households; president and ceo of International Art; and president and chief merchandising officer of Service Merchandise. She previously held senior merchandising positions at Bed Bath & Beyond, Linens 'n Things and Fortunoffs.
At Duckwall-Alco, she will report to president and ceo Larry Zigerelli.
Zigerelli said, “We are very fortunate to have someone with Jane's exceptional breadth of experience in merchandising, marketing and in-store environment joining us. I am confident Jane will make a tremendous impact on our company.''
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...