Bloomies shifts buyers
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/26/2002 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Bloomingdale's has named Sarah McColgan as buyer of Calvin Klein, coordinate bedding and luxury accessories. She assumes some of the responsibilities of Denise Ramirez who now buys luxury bedding and Tommy Hilfiger.
Succeeding McColgan as buyer of towels and bath rugs is Chris Gottfried who bought quilts, throws and "only @Bloomingdale's." Megan Hoskyns/Abrahall, sr. asst. buyer, succeeds Gottfried.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...