Bardwil takes Lenox Accoutrements to bath
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/15/2008 2:57:00 PM
New York – In line with the launch by the well-recognized tabletop brand Lenox of its own bath accessories program, bath textiles licensee Bardwil Linens is expanding its program with the new Accoutrements collection.
Bath towel ensembles, shower curtains, hooks and matching rugs make up the new assortment.
Artist Anna Griffin, who originally created the Accoutrements designs long popular in Lenox’s dinnerware line, joined forces with Linda Kulla, vp of the Lenox team at Bardwil, to shape the new collection, Accoutrements serves, as its French name suggests, to “outfit” the bathroom.
“Together we reinterpreted Anna’s exquisite designs for this bath collection,” Kulla said. “The bath collection strives to stay true to Anna’s mission.”
Griffin described her Accoutrements artwork as, “sophisticated yet accessible. It is above all else beautiful. The patterns are inspired by antique imagery that honors the past and yet is reinterpreted for today.”
With Griffin’s signature rose motif as the center of all the patterns, this 100% cotton collection of bath towels, shower curtains, hooks and a rug come in a variety of styles; all are made to mix and match.
There are three towel ensembles – a printed towel titled Brier Rose, in a multi-colored palette on a cream ground; a jacquard grouping called Charlotte, available in four solid colors; and four embroidered ensembles in the same palettes as the jacquard group.
The Brier Rose printed towel is set to retail for $14.99.
Charlotte towels come in blue, pink, cream and green, priced at $16.99.
The embroidered towel designs are Bailey Rose; Prim Rose; Cayla Rose; and Gracelyn Rose. They come in blue, pink, cream and green ground colorways and are set to retail for $16.99.
In shower curtains there is Brier Rose, printed on a jacquard fabric and made to marry to the printed towels. Its counterpart is a woven jacquard, Climbing Rose, in the same four colors as the coordinating towels – blue, pink, green and cream. Both shower curtains are made of a cotton/polyester-blended fabric and are priced at $29.99.
The single grouping of shower curtain hooks comes in the form of antique sculpted roses accented with a gold trim and are priced at $19.99.
There is also one bath rug titled Cornelia. It is a tabletop tufted and sheared 100% cotton piece accented with a hand-crocheted border – that comes in cream to tie in with the line. It is priced at $29.99.
Bardwil’s Lenox Accoutrements bath collection debuts one year since the company presented its Accoutrements table linens collection.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...