TJX Home Goods Takes Country Living License
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/15/2007 12:00:00 AM
Van Nuys, Calif. —
Cherokee Group has matched up the Hearst Magazines Country Living brand with the TJX Companies division Home Goods in a licensing agreement for home furnishings merchandise.
"With Home Goods rapid expansion and Country Living Magazine's leadership reach and loyal following, consumers will have the ability to replicate the unique style found in the pages of the magazine in their home," said Sandi Stuart, executive vp of licensing, Cherokee Inc.
The agreement covers product categories for the home, decor, and lifestyles departments; specific terms were not released.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...