Dohler Intros '2-in-1' Weaving Technique
By Michele SanFilippo -- Home Textiles Today, 10/10/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — Dohler USA has introduced a weaving technique to its line of spa and hotel towels and robes called the 2-in-1 fabric. The new construction is also designed to withstand heavy and continuous washings.
This novelty technique is made of 100 percent cotton and combines two fabrics — waffle and loop terry — that are woven together. It is also preshrunk to avoid excessive shrinkage.
The 2-in-1 fabric coordinates with Dohler's spa collection of sculpted body sheets, bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, bath mats, bath robes, shower wraps and institutional logo towels.
The complete collection will be on display in the Dohler USA showroom located at 261 Fifth Ave., suite #510, during this month's New York Home Textiles Market.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...