ShopKo Names Paul White President
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/16/2006 12:00:00 AM
Green Bay, Wis. — —
Green Bay, Wis. —ShopKo Stores Inc. has promoted Paul White, appointing him president and chief merchandising officer of the ShopKo division.
“With the recent ownership change, this is an extremely exciting time for ShopKo and so I'm particularly enthusiastic to take on this new challenge,” White said. On December 28 the mass merchandising company completed its merger with an affiliate of Sun Capital Partners Inc.
White joined ShopKo in 2003 as its senior vp, general merchandise manager, apparel. Earlier, he had worked for the Famous Barr division of May Department Stores in various posts, including senior vp, general merchandise manager and senior vp of advertising and sales promotion.
The independent company operates its 137 ShopKo stores, 216 Pamida discount stores and three ShopKo Express Rx stores, located in 22 states in the Midwest, Mountain and Pacific Northwest regions.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...