Three Paris Shows Vie for Attention
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/15/2004 12:00:00 AM
Three home furnishings shows will compete for buyers during the final weekend of January 2005: the annual Maison et Objet, the bi-annual La Biennale and a debut trade fair, IWT-Expo.
Biennale will kick off first, running from Thursday, Jan. 27 through Monday, Jan. 31 at the Parc Floral de Paris. Information is available at www.forumcsta.com or by calling 33 (0) 156 26 52 00.
Maison et Objet will take place from Friday, Jan. 28 through Tuesday, Feb. 1 at the Paris-Nord Villepinte exhibition center. Information is available at www.maison-objet.com or by calling 33 (0) 1 44 29 02 00.
The new IWT-World will feature home furnishings from Asia, Africa, the Americas, Eastern and Central Europe. The show takes place Sunday, Jan. 30 through Wednesday, Feb. 2 at Paris- Le Bourget fairgrounds. Information is available at www.iwt-expo.com or by calling +49 211 6549453.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...