Frette to furnish luxury Chatwal New York hotel
-- Home Textiles Today, 10/30/2009 10:27:00 AM
New York – Frette will work with The Chatwal New York to create a collection of bed linens and terry products for the hotel.
Opening in spring 2010 in Manhattan’s theater district, The Chatwal will be furnished with Frette-designed 400-count sateen duvet covers, sheets and shams made of the Egyptian cotton as well as terry towels and bath mats.
“We recognize The Chatwal as the premier luxury boutique hotel in New York, and we are certain that its guests will appreciate the comfort provided by Frette, amid The Chatwal’s chic sense of style,” said Eugene Paceleo, Frette hospitality sales director.
The 88-room hotel also commissioned Shifman Mattress to design a made-by-hand, organic mattress.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...