HTT's Sloan to speak at IFDA's Market Modes
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/23/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — Carole Sloan, the founding editor-in-chief of Home Textiles Today and senior editor of Furniture Today, will be one of the speakers at The International Furnishings and Design Association of New York's Market Modes event on May 9.
Held at The New York Merchandise Mart here, the event will cover the latest trends from the recent New York Home Textiles, High Point Furniture and New York Tabletop shows. It begins at 8 a.m. with a continental breakfast, with the program running from 8:30 to 10 a.m.
The cost is $20 for IFDA members; $30 for member's guests; $40 for non-members and $10 for students. Call 212-686-6020 for more information.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...