World Market Center names Mackey to director post
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/7/2004 12:00:00 AM
LAS VEGAS – World Market Center Las Vegas has appointed Briana Mackey as director of market operations for the 7.5 million square-foot home and hospitality contract furnishings showrooms complex under construction in downtown Las Vegas.
In her new role, Mackey will be responsible for planning and implementing all infrastructure and services related to the semi-annual home furnishings markets. The first market is scheduled for July 18 to 22, 2005.
Before joining World Market Center, Mackey was director of marketing for the Columbus MarketPlace in Columbus, Ohio, where she overhauled existing marketing, communications, special event, advertising, and public relations programs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...