HD Boutique gearing up
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/3/2009 6:16:00 PM
Miami – HD Boutique, which takes place here at the Miami Beach Convention Center from Sept. 14-15, will hold a series of special events during the hospitality trade show.
Architect Jeffrey Beers, founder and principal, Jeffrey Beers International, will be the keynote speaker. He will discuss the integration of art and architecture as well as his work with Dale Chihuly, Oscar Niemeyer, and I.M. Pei.
A panel of six designers will address “The Wave of the Future,” reviewing what design leaders are doing differently now. They include Gulla Jonsdottir, vp and principal designer, Dodd Mitchell Design, Los Angeles; Tonny Sadha, president, Tonny Sadha Interior Design, New York; Jun Aizaki, founder and principal, Crème, Brooklyn, New York; Andrew Alford, founder and principal, Andrew Alford Design Studio, San Francisco; Jason Goldberg, principal, Rowland + Broughton, Denver/Aspen; and Warren Foster-Brown, managing director, FBEYE International, Singapore and England.
In addition, the show will issue the HD/JHGI Second Annual Global Innovation in Hospitality Experience Awards, which recognize winners of a global contest that challenges designers to create a vision of the future of hospitality design. Winners are selected from juried finalists by a vote among hospitality professionals attending HD Boutique.
We would love your feedback!
- Dec 20, 2012
- Dec 15, 2009
- Oct 26, 2012
- Sep 17, 2012
- May 11, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...