Gladstone heads HFPA honorees
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/24/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Anna's Linens, Target, Lowe's, Lynnens and Century 21 have been announced as the winners of the 18th annual Retailer of the Year awards, which are given by the New York Home Textiles Show and the Home Fashion Products Association. The awards will be presented on March 30 at The Pierre Hotel here during spring market.
The awards honor retailers for achievement and commitment to the home fashions industry, and this year categories include innovative brand creation & development, visual merchandising and category expansion, as well as a special New York, New York award.
Alan Gladstone, chairman, ceo and president, Anna's Linens, has been named Outstanding Merchant of the Year. For Innovative Brand Creation & Development, Target has been selected, and Sandi Doyle, vp and merchandise manager, domestics, will accept the award on its behalf. Lowe's will receive the award of Emerging Force in Home Textiles, and Jean Melton, merchandising vp, will accept it.
Greenwich, CT-based Lynnens has been named for Excellence in Visual Merchandising, and Lynn Jenkins, owner/head buyer, will receive the award. Al Ghindi, ceo and founder, Century 21, will accept a special New York, New York award.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...