Unitex adds to Green Lifestyle line
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/2/2009 10:14:00 AM
Duluth, Ga. – Diversified manufacturer and importer Unitex International has launched two new products.
In its Green Lifestyle line, Unitex is introducing the SuperGreen kitchen towel, a microfiber construction designed to absorb oil, grease and grime, but washing clean without the need for detergents or cleansers.
Also new in Green Lifestyle is the multi-purpose Shower Shammee. Ultra lightweight, it’s constructed to absorb better than traditional towels and requires less energy to dry. It can also be used at the beach or pool, for washing pets or in household and auto care, according to the company.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...