Las Vegas Market, Surfaces align for joint event
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/21/2009 12:13:00 PM
Las Vegas – The home furnishings World Market Center Las Vegas and flooring show Surfaces have formed a strategic partnership to provide “a more compelling event” here for their audiences.
From Feb.1 to 5, the Las Vegas Market and Surfaces will open their doors – the former at the World Market Center and the latter at the Sands Expo Convention Center.
Las Vegas Market is an international home furnishings event comprising more than 1,500 world-class manufacturers of home décor products, including soft floor coverings, home furnishings, accessories and more.
Surfaces 2010 is a showcase of flooring products, from soft goods like carpets and rugs to hard-surface goods like laminates, hardwood, tile, stone, marble, specialty flooring and others.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...