Messe Frankfurt offers Heimtextil invite to U.S.
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/28/2002 12:00:00 AM
Messe Frankfurt will return to its Partner Country program for Heimtextil 2003 with an invitation to the United States.
"We are very honored to be invited to be the Partner Country at next year's Heimtextil," said Larry Brill, director, market expansion for the U.S. Department of Commerce Office of Textiles and Apparel.
Messe Frankfurt took a break from the Partner Country program this year because of the need to focus on the fair's expansion and new buildings, said Geert Bottger, director of textile fairs for the organization.
The Partner Country program began in 1994 with the United States as the debut partner. "We have not answered the invitation yet, but expect to within the next month or so," Brill said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...