Kate Spade Rolls Out New Beds for 2005
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/15/2004 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Four new beds have been introduced for the spring 2005 Kate Spade Home collection, and new colors have been added to Sea Cliff, an existing design in both bed and bath.
Wornall in yellow and green features a peek-a-boo frame inset with a leno weave fabric and baratto stitch trim as accents. The 400-count cotton sateen bedding also has button trim. Retail is $500 for the queen duvet cover.
Carmelito Road, a horizontal yarn-dyed cotton sateen stripe is matched to a solid blue at $350 for the queen duvet cover.
Ridgemont Circle, a yellow daisy design accented with black, is used both as bedding and towels. The daisy pattern duvet cover is matched to a bedskirt with daisy dots on white, lined with a black inverted box pleat. The queen duvet cover is $375.
In bath, the collection features two beach designs — a stripe and dot — in 40-by-76-inch at $50.
New metal bath accessories are featured in Rumson, and new colors — black, red and blue — have been added to the ceramic accessories.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...