Natco names Bogus to evp post
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/22/2004 11:39:00 AM
WEST WARWICK , R.I. — Natco Home recently appointed Bryan Bogus to the newly created post of executive vice president for the woven, handmade and printed rug division.
Bogus spent the past nine years with High Point, N.C.-based Bacova Guild, most recently serving as business manager. Prior to his work at Bacova Guild he was with Springs Industries.
In his new position, Bogus is responsible for all aspects of the woven, handmade and printed rug division, the company said, including the product lines of Natco Home, Central Oriental and Flemish Master Weavers. Initially, he will also be responsible for expanding the company’s printed and handmade rug product lines.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...