Consoltex hires director
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/3/2001 12:00:00 AM
Consoltex Inc. recently hired Debbie Collins as director of merchandising for the Home Furnishings division.
Collins, who previously worked for the former Spartan Intl. — King Finishing Co., Jeffrey Fabrics and others, will report directly to Angela Passarelli, president, sales and marketing, Home Furnishings division.
Collins replaces Lydia Irwin, who has left the company to pursue other interests.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...