Ashford Court coordinates
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/15/2003 2:40:00 PM
Richmond, VA — Decorative pillow and top-of-bed supplier Ashford Court is pursuing complete coordination across several product categories, including table linens and some kitchen textiles.
"It's all the way across," Amy Bell, executive vp and design director.
"It's the first time we've made a coordinated effort," added Neil Zuber, president: "We're taking specific designs to China, and we're manufacturing [all of the new coordinated products] together."
At spring market, the company introduced collections that comprise matching decorative pillows, tablecloths, placemats, chair pads and table runners that fall within six different design themes. Constructions include jacquards, damasks, chenilles and tapestries, and every piece features at least one trimming, if not many more — including bell tassels, fringe, braids, buttons, embroideries and pieced enjoined.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...