Tipton Joins American Textile
Company Looks to Fill Bed Pillow Post
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/12/2005 12:00:00 AM
Duquesne, Pa. —
The American Textile Company has appointed Rhonda Tipton senior product manager for core basic bedding products, reporting to Michael Guidry, vice president of product development.
Tipton has experience in the consumer health care business including positions at Bergen Brunswig Drug Company, where she served as vice president of marketing and Olympus America, Inc., where she served as director of marketing.
Tipton will be responsible for leading the company's initiative into new areas of growth in its core business.
Looking to the future, Jack Ouellette, American Textile's president and CEO, said, “We plan to add a senior product manager of bed pillows later this year to continue our pursuit of new and innovative products.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...