Bluelight special: new execs
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/20/2000 12:00:00 AM
SAN FRANCISCO -BlueLight.com announced the appointment of three individuals to its executive team, as well as an addition to the BlueLight.com board of directors.
Steven Feuling, Mercedes Feller and Ronald Kraft were brought on as chief marketing officer, executive director for merchandising and editor-in-chief, respectively. Randy Allen, who was recently appointed executive vp of strategic planning and cio, was also named to the board of directors to replace outgoing Kmart vice chairman Mike Bozic, who retired in October.
Feuling, who replaces former vp Fran Maier, who left in August, was vp of product and marketing at Achieva.com. Feller was formerly the vp of merchandising for GreatEntertaining.com, while Kraft worked for Productopia.com as senior vp of content.
Allen joined Kmart in September as executive vp of strategic planning and cio and oversees all aspects of corporate strategic planning and the company's information systems and technology. She most recently worked for Deloitte Consulting as a partner specializing in retail, apparel manufacturing and distribution industries. She reports to Kmart ceo Chuck Conaway.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...