Wearbest Takes Bella-Dura into Window Fabrics
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/9/2007 12:00:00 AM
Garfield, N.J. —
Wearbest Sil-Tex Mills will launch its first window coverings fabrics made from its proprietary Bella-Dura yarns this summer.
This major addition to its Bella-Dura Classic and Bella-Dura Chenille collections will include a variety of fabric constructions from semi-sheers to textures and jacquards, said Irwin Gasner, president.
The proprietary olefin yarn, developed with American Fibers and Yarns, has a 1500 hours UV rating, is inherently flame retardant and stain resistant and is bleach cleanable, Gasner noted. All these performance elements are built into the fiber, he explained.
The window coverings fabrics will be distributed primarily through decorative jobbers with collections of the fabrics rather than items, Gasner said. Current Bella-Dura goods are available in about 60 colors. Prices range from $9.95 to the mid $20s.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...