Martha, Kmart shine the light on new Star system
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/23/2001 12:00:00 AM
Troy, MI — Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia and Kmart have announced the implementation of their new Star merchandising strategy for the Martha Stewart Everyday product line.
Intended to help consumers find the tier of product best suited to their needs, the Martha Stewart Everyday Star System divides the collection into the good, better and best labels of 3-Star (formerly the Blue Label), 4-Star and 5-Star. Currently, the system only affects bedding, bath and some hardlines but will be integrated to other product categories over the next few years.
The Star designations will appear on all new MSE bed and bath packaging and on product tags. Stores will further differentiate between the tiers with signage and overhead graphics.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...