Roth finds new lodgings
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/6/2001 12:00:00 AM
So. Norwalk, CT — Roth Fabric/Weathervane Hill is moving this month to new headquarters in nearby East Norwalk.
The new 50,000-sq.-ft. facility will house the offices, showroom and design studio on the second floor. The warehouse, shipping/receiving and sample department will be on the first floor. The move represents a consolidation of the company's two warehouse facilities, said Tom Roth, president of the eight-year-old fabric firm.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...