Jeff Stroud resigns as Ihome.com vp, merch.
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/20/2001 9:41:00 AM
SAN DIEGO, CA — Jeff Stroud has resigned as vice president of merchandising at iHome.com here.
Stroud, who joined iHome in December 1999, said "I am looking for a new opportunity." Stroud, who left Strouds, the City of Industry, CA specialty chain where he was senior vice president, marketing. He joined the specialty retailer in 1990 as a store manager, moving to director of outlet stores, then director of outlet stores, vice president, merchandising, full line stores.
Earlier, Strud was with May Department Stores, Los Angeles from 1983 to 1990.
Stroud commented about his iHome experience "for retailers to succeed in the future, they must be competent in all channels including stores, catalog and the Internet."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...