Home Depot Expo honors 15 suppliers for service
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/24/2001 12:00:00 AM
Home Depot's Expo Design Center presented its Supplier of the Year awards this month to 15 suppliers, including Croscill Home Fashions for window treatments and, for the second year in a row, The Robert Allen Group for fabrics. Winners were selected based on their on-time deliveries, customer service, creative marketing programs and innovative product offerings.
"We are proud to congratulate the 2001 Expo Design Center Supplier award winners, who exemplify a true partnership between our companies and have demonstrated their commitment to Expo Design Center," said Bob Wittman, president of Expo Design Center.
We would love your feedback!
- Aug 23, 2013
- Apr 16, 2013
- Apr 13, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...