Park B. Smith Wine Fetches $5 Million
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/18/2006 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — The auction last month of wine from the Park B. Smith Collection at Sotheby's totaled $5,328,833.
The wine, a small part of Smith's collection, was auctioned to benefit his alma mater, The College of the Holy Cross.
Included in the collection were 50 cases of Chateau Mouton Rothschild 1982 that sold for $1,051,600, according to Sotheby's Jamie Ritchie.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...