Gottschalks cuts deal for financing
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/13/2002 12:00:00 AM
Fresno, CA — Gottschalks Inc. said it has cut a new financing pact that provides it with up to $165 million in borrowing ability.
The new revolving credit facility has a term of three years, with a maturity date of Jan. 31, 2005. GE Capital is acting as administrative agent for the lender syndicate, which also includes CIT Business Credit.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...