By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/29/2001 12:00:00 AM
Kmart to roll out SuperCenter format
Kmart will add 15 SuperCenters to its store base by mid-November, the company said, for a total of 124 SuperCenters in the United States and the Caribbean. Ten of the new SuperCenters will be converted from traditional Kmarts, three will be the expansions and conversions of existing Big Kmart stores, and two are newly developed SuperCenter locations. Chuck Conaway, chairman and ceo, said that these stores are test cases, but he felt that Kmart has between 1,000 to 1,300 existing stores that can eventually be converted to the SuperCenter format, which combines the traditional Kmart format with a full-service grocery store.
Crate & Barrel unpacks its crates
Crate & Barrel has moved its corporate offices to a much larger location in the same town. The new address is 1250 Techny Road, Northbrook, IL 60062.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...