Ideal Textiles selects Purcell for fabrics distribution
by Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/7/2006 12:13:00 PM
Hickory, N.C. – Ideal Textiles of Bangalore, India, has joined with Purcell International for distribution of its decorative fabrics in the United States.
Ideal features ranges of all cottons, cotton/linen blends and all linen constructions with embroidery. Price ranges are approximately $15 to $20.
At Purcell, Ideal joins Spandauer of Germany, which has launched a major range of printed velvets; and Sadhwani International, also of Bangalore, that features silks in a range of plains, textures, jacquards and embroideries from $17 to $25.
Purcell International showed at Showtime in High Point, N.C. in its new showroom in Market Square Tower.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...