Woodside returns to Faribault
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/12/2001 12:00:00 AM
Faribault, MN — Firming up a new top tier in sales and marketing, Alan Woodside has returned to Faribault Woolen Mills as executive vp, heading up all sales and marketing for the century-old woolen blanket and throw producer.
In the newly created spot, Woodside succeeds Jill Clark, who has resigned as vp, sales.
Woodside had earlier worked for Faribault from 1988 to 1998 as national sales manager and vp, sales, and more recently had been an independent consultant and sales rep, maintaining a relationship with Faribault. He had also put together his own web site selling blanket products. In his new job, he reports to Mike Harris, Faribault president and ceo.
In a series of further moves:
Sue Sturm has been joined the company as business development manager, a new position. She will be responsible for sales within the gift and special markets sales divisions. In addition, she will manage all throw products.
Danielle Freudenthal has also joined Faribault as business development manager, a new position, with responsibility for the retail and hospitality sales divisions. Additionally, she will manage all blanket products.
Gael Moesler has been promoted to customer relations manager, a new position. She had been a customer service specialist. As new customer service specialists come on board, they will report to Moesler.
Catherine Meyers, vp, design, will add the responsibility for total brand development. She is responsible for all packaging, labels, tickets and product sales aids. She will continue to be responsible for trend and color forecasting, line design and customer development projects.
Sturm, Freudenthal, Moesler and Meyers all report to Woodside.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...