Vipac packaging gets greener
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/27/2007 12:39:00 PM
Edison, N.J. – Packaging manufacturer Vipac has created a “Go Green. Get Green” insert as part of a program to raise awareness about the environment.
The package insert encourages consumer to reuse the bag for seasonal and holiday storage, toys/games, files, personal care items; and the smaller ones for airport security. Rather than throwing the bag away, customers are given the option of returning the bag to Vipac for a $1rebate. Vipac will then send returned bags to a recycler.
"The world is getting greener everyday", said Morris Abraham, president, "and we think our ‘Go Green. Get Green’ packaging insert is an important win/win for everyone as we all work harder to help save the planet."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...