Nancy Koltes adds Exeter and summer coordinates
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/4/2008 2:35:00 PM
New York – Luxury bedding supplier Nancy Koltes Fine Linens has debuted its new Exeter sheeting line with vivid solid colors for summer, and two coordinating Madras woven linen top-of-bed lines.
All three are made with cotton yarn-dyed chambray, which the designer said is “reminiscent of cool and crisp men’s shirting.”
Exeter offers four choices, all citrus tones of lime green, light blue, orange and lavender. Duvet covers and pillow shams can be mixed and matched from Joy – a Madras plaid in pink or blue with bursts of citrus tones – and Gipsy – a bold red Madras plaid with similar accents.
Made in Italy, the summer lines are now in Nancy Koltes at Home stores across the United States. The company also supplies the wholesale and hospitality markets.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...