Bombay Co. names Blockbuster’s Stewart new ceo
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/6/2006 11:09:00 AM
Fort Worth, Texas -- The Bombay Company has named David Stewart ceo and a member of the board of directors. Stewart was most recently president of Blockbuster Video Canada.
At Blockbuster since 2000, he led a turnaround followed by a strong growth of the company's store network and profits. Stewart brings over 35 years of retail management experience in the United States and Canada, including stints at Sears and as president and ceo of Marks & Spencer Canada.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...