RAC focusing on innovation
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/23/2005 9:49:00 AM
WASHINGTON -- Next year’s Retail Advertising Conference (RAC), held Feb. 8 to 10 at the Hilton Chicago, will focus on how creativity can be used to generate financial results.
The 2006 RAC program, “ROI: Return on Innovation,” features guest speakers, ranging from retail CMOs to a psychiatrist. In addition, the program will feature NRF’s CRMretail Conference, a day of programming developed for customer relationship management (CRM) professionals.
“We have worked hard to provide a range of industry experts that our attendees can both relate to and learn from,” said Mike Gatti, executive vice president of the Retail Advertising & Marketing Association. “This year’s program will provide attendees with the opportunity to learn from leaders in retail marketing.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...