Arley hires design dir.
By Andrea Lillo -- Home Textiles Today, 10/6/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Arley Corp., a bedding and window manufacturer, has announced the appointment of Carolyn McCusker as design director of its window division. She reports to George Shirk, vp, sales and marketing.
Previously, McCusker spent about 10 years at Louis Hornick in the design area. She replaces Nandini Menon, who left Arley a month ago.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...