Sandra Magsamen debuts first PHI collection
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/25/2005 11:46:00 AM
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO , Calif. – PHI has introduced a collection of linen guest towels and cocktail napkins by Sandra Magsamen, a new licensed artist that joined the company’s roster of designers late last year.
Her eight debut patterns are accented with words, buttons and sayings and were first seen in Atlanta in July.
Sized at 14-by-22-inches, each linen guest towel features a wide band of color with a white embroidered word, such as: Dream, Smile, Imagine, Joy, Play and Believe.Towels will retail for $10.50.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...