Pelczar retires, Cotton restructures
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/26/2005 1:10:00 PM
NEW YORK — Cotton Incorporated has restructured two positions in its global product marketing department to expand the company’s reach.
Mike Tyndall is now senior director, Latin America and Europe , and Mark Kametches has been promoted to associate director, North American marketing. Both will report to Dean Turner, senior vice president, global product marketing, who will assume direct oversight of the company’s Asian operations.
These changes were brought on by the retirement of Dean Pelczar, senior director, global product marketing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...