Ikea to open 36th U.S. store in Charlotte
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/9/2008 1:07:00 PM
Charlotte, N.C. – Set for Feb. 18, the opening of a 356,000-square-foot store here will be the fifth Ikea in the Southeast and the 36th unit in the United States, the home furnishings specialty retailer said.
Other Southeastern stores are in Atlanta; Woodbridge, Va.; Orlando and Sunrise, Fla. – with a location in Tampa prepping for a summer 2009 opening.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...