Croscill bolsters design team with Pelkaus
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/18/2001 12:42:00 PM
New York — Croscill Home continues in efforts to lead the luxury bedding in design with the addition of Vivian Pelkaus to its ranks.
Pelkaus most recently worked for Cone Decorative Fabrics, which was recently purchased by Richloom Fabrics Group.
"We feel that she has a reputation as one of the best in the industry, and we're lucky to have her," said David Kahn, president and ceo of the New York-based luxury bedding manufacturer, to whom she will directly report. "She'll be an integral part of the design team."
Kahn added that the hiring of Pelkaus was the beginning of an initiative within Croscill to invest in state-of-the-art computer aided design (CAD) people and equipment.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...