Martha By Mail intros new linen classification
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/29/2001 12:00:00 AM
New York — The fall 2001 Martha By Mail catalog is hitting mailboxes this week, with an assortment that includes more than 200 new skus of product — on top of 100 new introductions in the summer catalog.
New to the assortment of home textiles, which opens the fall book, are two new Italian-made open stock sheeting programs that advertise 15-inch pockets on fitted sheets. Both are merchandised under the Martha's Fine Linens label, a new "classification" for the catalog's top-quality linens.
The Percale Collection is offered in beige, pale aqua, pale gray, ecru, white or shell pink. Pricing starts at $26 for a twin flat sheet and is $46 for a full/queen flat sheet.
The Sateen Collection is offered in full, queen and king only. Pricing at a full/queen flat sheet is $46; while pricing on the king flat sheet is $66. The collection debuts in six colorways: taupe, ecru, beige, white, pale gray and pale aqua.
The fall catalog presents one new pattern for top-of-bed, also under the Martha's Fine Linens label: the Rhododendron Collection, a print modeled on 19th-century English chintz that reverses to a herringbone stripe. The all-cotton set is made in Italy, with prices starting at $176 for a full/queen duvet.
In bath, the catalog has introduced a new Luxury Cotton Towel Collection made of pima cotton. Available in seven colors — beige, pale blue, ecru, white, aqua, pale pink and celadon — pricing on a 30" by 56" bath towel is $20, with pricing on the 36" by 72" bath sheet set at $34.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...