Colonial Mills welcomes back Thayer
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/10/2007 1:08:00 PM
Pawtucket, R.I. -- After a two-year absence, Meredith Thayer is returning to braided-texture area rugs and accessories manufacturer cmi inc. (Colonial Mills), this time as sales executive – business development.
For the past two years, Thayer served as marketing coordinator for Newton, Mass.-based ARS Restoration Specialists. Prior to that, she worked for cmi as its sales support manager, which required her to be engaged in sales training, participate in trade shows and provide customer service.
In her new capacity, Thayer is responsible for managing existing accounts largely throughout New England and the South, as well as cultivating new business. Additionally, she sells the company's private label programs, standard line, excess inventory, and new yarns and fabrics to customers and prospects, including internet-based and catalog retailers, traditional retail stores and those that use their own fabrics, design the rugs themselves and sell direct to the consumer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...