NYIGF launches new site
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/11/2009 4:13:00 PM
White Plains, N.Y. – The New York International Gift Fair has launched a new website with a new look and improved tools that ensure visitors landing on the home page are never more than two clicks away from the information they’re seeking.
The site also includes exhibitor videos, product images, live catalog galleries as well as streaming industry news. The site will also drive constituents to landing pages customized to their specified category interest.
The launch dovetails with NYIGF’s recently debuted "New Rules" marketing campaign
"Social media and constant interactivity have resulted in higher expectations of what NYIGF's website should offer," said Dorothy Belshaw, show director and senior vice president of show management company GLM. "We've transformed the NYIGF site into a 2.0 platform with useful tools and information to extend the trade show experience."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...