Karan exec takes up Cannon brand
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/26/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Brand management firm Group 3 Design has hired Amy Rosenblatt as vice president of brand development for Cannon and the Cannon Royal Family brands.
Rosenblatt will be responsible for product development and marketing. The brands will target the mass and mid-tier channels, Group 3 said. She will report to Mary Gleason, Group Three founder.
Rosenblatt most recently served as vice president of product development and marketing at Donna Karan Home, a division of CHF Industries, for the last four years. Prior to that, she was vice president of product development and marketing for five years at Calvin Klein Home.
Before joining the supplier side, Rosenblatt worked for 14 years in various merchandising and buying positions with major U.S. retailers, including nine years with Bloomingdale's and two years with Linens 'n Things. At Linens 'n Things, she held the position of buyer of sheets, comforters and bedspreads.
Group Three has been contracted by GGST to handle brand development and placement for the Cannon and Royal Velvet brands. It recently hired Dan River veteran John Hall to oversee development of Royal Velvet.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...